Hi Xiaomi and Redmi fans, today I’m sharing a new MIUI theme Liberate the Mind for your MIUI phone. This MIUI theme can change the look of your Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO phone, personalize your phone with awesome look and make it different with others.
Liberate the Mind MIUI theme is an attractive theme for your Xiaomi and Redmi phone. It bring you the new well designed icons, fresh wallpapers, new status bar, cool lock screen, stylish Always-on Display and many other great changes which you’ll love using it on your smartphone. This Xiaomi theme is completely free to use, so just download and apply it making a good feeling everyday.
Liberate the Mind MIUI theme is compatible with MIUI 14, MIUI 13, MIUI 12 and works on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO smartphones. If you like to try new themes on your smartphone and want a different look over your stock themes, then just download the Liberate the Mind MIUI theme and share it to others.
Liberate the Mind MIUI Theme Preview
Liberate the Mind MIUI Theme Details
- Theme Size: 11.80 MB
- Designer: Alraazx
- Compatibility: MIUI 14, MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12
Premium Themes Darkmode Only for You
“Tidak mungkin menasehati lalat bahwa bunga itu lebih indah daripada sampah”
Turn on Dark mode
- Simple Lockscreen with unique unlock metode
- Beautiful UI Anime Dark Theme
- Settings screen is also looks Good.
- Messaging app appearance change
- Phone app appearance change
- Notification bar is themed
- Control center crafted beautifully
- Add WhatsApp module
- And more bug’s
Youtube : https://youtube.com/@MiuiThemesDesigner
You may also like: Best MIUI Theme You Should Try 
How to Apply MIUI Themes [Stock Roms]
If you have MIUI Global Stable ROM(Stock ROM) running on your device, please follow this instruction to install and apply the theme.
- Open this page with Firefox browser.
- Click the “Official Theme Store Link” in the download area.
- This will open a xiaomi theme page in Chinese language, then open the 3 dots in the right corner, select “Open in app“.
- It will open the Theme Store APP “Themes Store” to download the theme.
- Download and Apply the theme.
If you have MIUI 14 ROM, please follow this instruction to install and apply the theme.
Note: If the “Official Theme Store Link” does not work then please open this page in Chrome Browser or the Default Xiaomi Browser and try again, the other browsers may not work.
How to Apply MIUI Themes on [Custom ROMs]
If you have any MIUI 11, 12, 12.5, 13 or MIUI 14 based custom ROMs like Xiaomi EU ROM, MIUIRoom and others, you can install MIUI theme with MTZ file.
- Download the mtz theme file from the download link.
- Open the Theme Store APP and tap to Themes option.
- Swipe to bottom and click Import.
- Import the xxx.mtz file just downloaded.
- Apply the theme.