Hi Xiaomi and Redmi fans,
Today I’m sharing a collection of MIUI dark themes for your MIUI device. These dark MIUI themes can change the look of your XIAOMI, Redmi and POCO device, personalize your device with awesome look and make it different with others.
This best MIUI 14/13/12 dark themes collection contains attractive themes for your Xiaomi and Redmi phone. It bring you the new well designed icons, fresh wallpapers, new status bar, cool lock screen, new dial pad, stylish Always-on Display and many other great changes which you’ll love using it on your smartphone. These best Xiaomi dark themes is completely free to use, so just download and apply it making a good feeling everyday. Also you can see all the dark theme we collected in the section Dark Theme.
Best MIUI 14/13/12 dark themes collection
ROG Dark Premium
RED MAGIC 5G
Oppo Reno Marvel
Extremely Dark v12
Wild Thing V12
Dark Ai II
NFS Line X
Thanks to the great designers, here we can have the best dark MIUI themes collection for MIUI 14/13/12.5/12, and we’ll keep it updated if new awesome dark themes published.
You may also like: Best MIUI Theme You Should Try 
How to Apply MIUI Themes [Stock Roms]
If you have MIUI Global Stable ROM(Stock ROM) running on your device, please follow this instruction to install and apply the theme.
- Open this page with Firefox browser.
- Click the “Official Theme Store Link” in the download area.
- This will open a xiaomi theme page in Chinese language, then open the 3 dots in the right corner, select “Open in app“.
- It will open the Theme Store APP “Themes Store” to download the theme.
- Download and Apply the theme.
Note: If the “Official Theme Store Link” does not work then please open this page in Chrome Browser or the Default Xiaomi Browser and try again, the other browsers may not work.
How to Apply MIUI Themes on [Custom ROMs]
If you have any MIUI 11, 12, 12.5, 13 or MIUI 14 based custom ROMs like Xiaomi EU ROM, MIUIRoom and others, you can install MIUI theme with MTZ file.
- Download the mtz theme file from the download link.
- Open the Theme Store APP and tap to Themes option.
- Swipe to bottom and click Import.
- Import the xxx.mtz file just downloaded.
- Apply the theme.