Hi Xiaomi and Redmi fans,
Today I’m sharing a new MIUI theme Project Bionic for your MIUI device. This MIUI theme can change the look of your Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO device, personalize your device with awesome look and make it different with others.
Project Bionic MIUI theme is an attractive theme for your Xiaomi and Redmi phone. It bring you the new well designed icons, fresh wallpapers, new status bar, cool lock screen, stylish Always-on Display and many other great changes which you’ll love using it on your smartphone. This Xiaomi theme is completely free to use, so just download and apply it making a good feeling everyday.
Project Bionic MIUI Theme Preview
Project Bionic MIUI Theme Details
- Mtz File Size: 34.10 MB
- Designer: Shivank Jaiswal
- Compatibility: MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12
Project Bionic MIUI Theme Download
You may also like: Best MIUI Theme You Should Try 
How to Apply MIUI Themes [Stock Roms]
If you have MIUI Global Stable ROM(Stock ROM) running on your device, please follow this instruction to install and apply the theme.
- Click the “Official Theme Store Link” in the download area.
- It will open the Theme Store APP “Themes” to download the theme.
- Download and Apply the theme.
Note: If the “Official Theme Store Link” does not work then please open this page in Chrome Browser or the Default Xiaomi Browser and try again, the other browsers may not work.
How to Apply MIUI Themes on [Custom ROMs]
If you have any MIUI 11, MIUI 12, MIUI 12.5 or MIUI 13 based custom ROMs like Xiaomi EU ROM, MIUIRoom and others, you can install MIUI theme with MTZ file.
- Download the mtz theme file from the download link.
- Open the Theme Store APP and tap to Themes option.
- Swipe to bottom and click Import.
- Import the xxx.mtz file just downloaded.
- Apply the theme.