Dinosaur world MIUI theme for Xiaomi and Redmi Phones
Hi Xiaomi and Redmi fans,
Today I’m sharing a new MIUI theme Dinosaur world for your MIUI phone. This MIUI theme can change the look of your Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO phone, personalize your phone with awesome look and make it different with others.
Dinosaur world MIUI theme is an attractive theme for your Xiaomi and Redmi phone. It bring you the new well designed icons, fresh wallpapers, new status bar, cool lock screen, stylish Always-on Display and many other great changes which you’ll love using it on your smartphone. This Xiaomi theme is completely free to use, so just download and apply it making a good feeling everyday.
Dinosaur world MIUI Theme Preview
Dinosaur world MIUI Theme Details
- Theme Size: 52.82 MB
- Designer: Desity
- Compatibility: MIUI 14, MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12
- Slide up to unlock;
- Click the time to switch different lock screen styles;
- Click “background” on the widget page to switch the top four dinosaur styles;
- Click the picture on the right to switch four kinds of pictures. Click the birthday countdown below to edit the date and change the countdown, as well as charging effects and other styles;
- Tap the lower right corner of the global interface to switch between three different background styles;
Dinosaur world MIUI Theme Download
Dinosaur world MIUI Theme mtz File
You may also like: Best MIUI Theme You Should Try 
How to Apply MIUI Themes [Stock Roms]
If you have MIUI Global Stable ROM(Stock ROM) running on your device, please follow this instruction to install and apply the theme.
- Click the “Official Theme Store Link” in the download area.
- It will open the Theme Store APP “Themes” to download the theme.
- Download and Apply the theme.
Note: If the “Official Theme Store Link” does not work then please open this page in Chrome Browser or the Default Xiaomi Browser and try again, the other browsers may not work.
How to Apply MIUI Themes on [Custom ROMs]
If you have any MIUI 11, MIUI 12, MIUI 12.5 or MIUI 13 based custom ROMs like Xiaomi EU ROM, MIUIRoom and others, you can install MIUI theme with MTZ file.
- Download the mtz theme file from the download link.
- Open the Theme Store APP and tap to Themes option.
- Swipe to bottom and click Import.
- Import the xxx.mtz file just downloaded.
- Apply the theme.